Tailored to fit the needs of a
long-term or short-term project.
Power Systems specific functionality for project management & accounting.
Integrates with other modules including, Service, Human Resources, General Ledger, Sales, Procurement and Production.
Single Source PM System
Provides a single source to manage all aspects of a project (opportunity, sales quotes, purchase orders, service calls, and billings).
Easily copy and repeat past projects using current costs and sales numbers.
Our solutions are built with the following modules for power system sales and project management.
Dive deeper into our power systems sales and management features by clicking the items below.
Power Systems Opportunity Management Capabilities
- Manage multiple quotes or projects under one opportunity
- Ensure accurate information by allowing logic to update linked quotes automatically
Project Management Capabilities
- Gain the ability to have one master project for a large multi-unit installation
- Track an unlimited number of sub-projects independently
- Create a project hierarchy of multiple sub-projects per prime product, associating all attachments, loose items, and service work on the quotation and project to prime products
- Track prime product-specific details on the equipment and after treatment details
- Plan and organize projects using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) templates
- Capture project expenses quickly and accurately
Trade-In Management Features
- Manage and track a trade-in within the Power Systems project
- Include trade-in costs in project financials, deduct trade-in value from customer invoice
Project Budgeting and Cost Control
Project Budgeting and Cost Control Capabilities
- Maintain budgets on a project and sub-project level with approval workflow
- Create budget revisions during the project with approval workflow
- Analyze budget versus actual cost using the project statement or the Power Systems financial summary
Project Quotation Capabilities
- Build Power Systems quotes using the Power Systems quote builder that tracks bill of materials details throughout the entire sales cycle (sales quote, project, purchase order, and equipment history)
- Track purchase costs and sales prices in multiple currencies
- Maintain appropriate margin levels using deal margin or deal price functionalities
- Gain project visibility and control with quotation approval workflows
Financial Details and Revenue Recognition
Financial Details and Revenue Recognition Capabilities
- Track work in progress cost and revenue for the fixed-price project
- Configure multiple level credit approvals for quotation confirmation, service startup, and delivery
- Oversee project financial summary
- Use project controls to gain a real-time snapshot of project performance
- Recognize cost and revenue for fixed price project based on the percentage of project completion or only upon project completion
Service Management Capabilities
- Create model-specific standard jobs that include parts, items, tools, hours, etc. to save time building Power Systems related service calls
- Generate service calls from the Power Systems quotation or project to initiate startup work orders
- Track service costs against power system projects as part of the overall project cost
Milestone Billing Capabilities
- Generate a project milestone billing template, but retain the ability to modify milestone billing schedule throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Track and invoice milestones periodically according to the billing schedule
- Set approval workflow to ensure accurate project invoices before they are sent to the customer
With NAXT Solutions, it’s easy to see your return on investment.
Benchmark your departments
With a single system and unified processes, you can monitor and rank your branches, locations, or service shops, enabling you to control best practices and implement them everywhere. It also allows you to reward actual performance and maintain organizational agility.
Watch your profitability
NAXT collects all costs and revenue information on each piece of equipment, regardless if it is in the new, used, or rental fleet. Furthermore, service costs and revenue are tracked to the machine, so any equipment has a holistic financial view.
Retain your workforce
A valuable and intuitive system can add to a technician’s capabilities by reminding them with checklists, optimize operations through dynamic workspaces, and speed up onboarding. The system will not replace experience but will enable those with less experience to follow correct procedures based on specific circumstances.
Keep up with rental growth
To make equipment rental profitable, you must consider financing costs and depreciation, among other expenditures, and compare those to revenue. Based on this information, executives and rental managers can decide which type of equipment and service they should invest in when extending their rental portfolio.